Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm a gimp, therefore I blog

So after several failed attempts, (by failed I mean I took pictures of great things to blog about but then never got around to thinking of fantastic things to say and start the blog) I'm officially starting this, my blog, on Tuesday, January 30, 2007. This is a monumental day for me as I begin to recap my life and antics to the great beyond. Go ahead, read it, judge me...I'm alright with all of that. Just please, I beg of you all, don't let me know that you've judged me. I'm much better at living in complete ignorance.


I start the story of my life today on the couch in my two bedroom apartment. I pinched a nerve in my neck. Okay, I honestly don't now what I've done, but if I were to be pinched nerve I would feel like this. This originally happened several months ago when I was getting pretty for the day. I was in excrutiating pain for four days and then began to regain portions of my life back and had practically forgotten about the whole traumatic affair until Saturday. Courtney and I were playing tennis and my neck began to hurt again. It came on much slower than the first time, and I'm grateful I was able to start the icing process earlier thus causing this occurence to be far less painful than the first one.


Well the second episode further persuaded me to find a chiropractor here in my new home. (Yes, no longer new since I've been here a year, but I had other things higher on my priority list) I went this morning. She did not fix me; although I do admit that I'm more loose and my neck doesn't hurt as bad. However, she gave me this great ice pack that I can wrap around my neck to really show off all of my chins.

The bad news was she didn't know why my neck hurt. I have to go get xrays on Thursday, yuck! I just wanted her to do a quick little pop/crack and send me on my way. I don't want something to actually be wrong with me. I'm sure this is caused by my own lazy posture, but I'm much too young to be breaking already.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That sucks, but at least your bangs look good! :)