Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where have all the good men gone?


I've recently discovered that the Christian station runs episodes of Growing Pains at 7. I love watching them if I get home from work in time. I remember being a young girl with a crush on Kirk Cameron--man, he has the coolest name. Of course he was all forgotten once Leonardo DiCaprio entered as the struggling youth. Anyway, Leo is a topic to be saved for another blog I'm sure. I remember tonight's two-part episode quite well, thus leading me to believe that it was an Alisa favorite. The entire Seaver family goes on a Carribean Cruise because Jason's mom is getting married. It's a great episode that you should all watch. The most exciting part that I discovered tonight: the grandma is Millie from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! I've often wondered what happened to Jane Powell. Also, thanks to imdb, I was able to discover that she played the dance instructor in the made for tv movie on Jon Benet. I'll have to try and Netflix that one.


Why can't televison be awesome like it used to be?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think I remember that episode. Interesting. I didn't really have a thing for Kirk Cameron. Although, me and my high school boyfriend went to a mall to see Candace Cameron. He shouted "I love you, Candance" as loud as he could on a dare. It was hilarious.