Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alisa v Mandy



It has recently been brought to my attention on several occasions from different sources that I look like Mandy Moore. As much as I loved her performance in Saved, she's one of those actresses that I couldn't care less about. Speaking of Saved, I think that is one of those movies that I could always watch: I am filled with Christ's love. Although I do give her props for not becoming crazy like others of her generation. Way to stay strong Mandy. Oh, and you were funny on your cameos on Scrubs: That's so funny. Hmmm, maybe I do like Mandy Moore. Nah, I'm still indifferent.

Anyway, besides the matching brown hair cuts and the huge sunglasses, I don't get it. This could be anyone. Your thoughts? I'm not opposed to looking like Mandy Moore, but it just isn't obvious to me. When I was younger I'd get Punky Brewster, but I'm an original and don't get that celebrity look alike thing all that often. So, I wonder if I've somehow transformed into Mandy Moore without realizing it. Does this mean I have to start dating Zach Braff? Hmmm, fine by me.

Come to think of it, maybe I do like Mandy Moore. On Monday night I was at the multi-ward pirate party on Treasure Island and a girl that I've never met or seen before tapped me on the shoulder and said hi and asked how I was doing. I politely answered and inquired after her as well. It was a lovely exchange. Now that I think about it, she knows Mandy Moore and thought I was her.

8 comments:

kellie said...

You're way cooler than Mandy. i think it's your hair, but zach has good taste in music.

Price said...

Friend of Josh's?

Natalie said...

You had told me before that people thought you looked like MM. I coudln't see it. Until I saw the picture you have posted. I first saw it on Perez and thought, "Holy crap, Alisa made Perezhilton.com! I am friends with a celeb!" But then I realized it was MM. You totally look like her.

Renee said...

I think we need side by side photos for comparison...

kjjbaker said...

I will always remember you as Punky Brewster but will never reveal your only true nickname.

iamerica said...

You'll always be Alisa to me. If anything, MM look a little Alisa-ish...but only a little, because like snowflakes, God made us all unique :P

courtney said...

ehh, hmm, FINE BY ME!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!