Friday, August 31, 2007

I figured it Out

You know how Gnu loves jumping pictures? Well Renee quickly jumped on the band wagon (he he he he, that's an original). I too love jumping pictures and try to capture them all of the time. However, I recently made a very important discovery. Does this look familiar to anyone?



So secretly Gnu is a huge High School Musical fan. He must have given the crew some pointers because this one is even better.



Gnu, do you really know the cast of High School Musical? I want to meet Zac Efron. He seems gay. Must be fun to shop with.

2 comments:

Renee said...

If only we all had the editing abilities of the Disney Channel...our jumping pictures would look just as great! Though, I hear you don't need editing...you and 63 got one of the best jumping pictures of all time. Good work!

courtney said...

I'm starting to feel a little icky about all that time we spent at the Bridge...what have I become?!?!