Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ladies That Still Brunch

The Ladies Brunch Group has been quite pathetic lately. We rarely brunch anymore and can never get the full group. Last week we turned it into a lunch and it was such a chore. It lost it's allure. I say that we take back the brunch. C'mon ladies, we have got to get our brunch on.

So, in an effort to protect this sacred ritual, I gathered those that I could and we brunched in Alameda at Ole's on Saturday. Before I go on and attach pictures, I must say: I love waffles.

Now, when we finally left for brunch I was starving and feeling artistic. Check out this photo:



I have got to figure out how to use my new camera. I guess it really isn't new anymore since I bought it like 3 months ago. I also need to figure out how to use my telephone and all its cool features. And I also need to figure out how to use my new video iPod nano and take it out of the plastic box thingy. Man, technology is lost on me. I've got to get myself a friend (read: super cute boy) to do all this stuff for me.

Adorable "ladies" that brunch early in the morning:



I can't even open my eyes.



Okay, I'm making a New Year's Resolution right now. The ladies brunch in 2008. Must get in the pattern girls.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

If I am not mistaken, the is boy in the first picture. Is Gnu considered a girl? I am so confused.

alisa said...

gnu is definitely a part of the ladies brunch group

courtney said...

i think the deal is ladies brunch needs to go back to short&sweet/cheap&cheerful (at least in name--once you get there stay and spend as you like). and it needs to be earlier so we don't feel like we're wasting our much-beloved and coveted saturdays. also, it should always be in alameda (me selfish?).

Anonymous said...

Your appeal to the ladies was very persuasive. So persuasive that even a boy joined in. I'm in, too.