Thursday, July 05, 2007

What's more American than Independence Day?

Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than getting a good spot for the Alameda parade?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than barbecues?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than Amy?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than baseball?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than squinty eyed smiles?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than fuzzy pictures taken while bouncing crying/sleeping babies?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than Red Dawn?



Nothing. Nothing.

What's more American than High School Musical?



Nothing. Nothing. Seriously, absolutely nothing here. I've heard of this from Abbie and had to Netflix it...good call!

8 comments:

kellie said...

Alisa, I'm glad that you liked High School Musical. My favorite part is the ending. Abbie

Natalie said...

I have never seen HS Muscial. Corban Bleu (or whatever the kids name is in that movie with the big hair) performed at Stadium of Fire. The teeny-boppers were all in a tissy!

alisa said...

nat: i was entertained but please remember the recommendation came from my 8 year old niece. i cannot be held responsible for any one who chooses to watch this movie based off of my blog.

Amanda said...

Alisa, is this going to be another Cutting Edge 2 movie? The longest, I mean worst two hours of my life.

julie baker said...

Dear Alisa,
I'm glad to see that you had such a great 4th of July in patriotic Alameda. My goal in life is to see High School Musical. I'll have to do that when you're here.
Love, mom

courtney said...

What's more American than Anyong News?

Nothing. Nothing.

Seriously--best post yet. I'm crying.

leslaz said...

what's new on alisa's blog.

wait for it.....

wait for it.....


Nothing. Nothing.

f*bomb. said...

You trumped everything when you whipped out the Swayze on us.
Wow.