Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Sabbatical

As many of you may have noticed, I took a month long sabbatical from the blog. During this time, I have been able to do a lot of quality research and gather the information needed to further the entertainment derived from this blog and its entries. According to my mother, my blog is hilarious, and I should write a book. This is something I already knew. I'm h-ing hilarious and could easily be the equivalent of a mormon Sophie Kinsella--with the help of my life coach, of course.



I did a lot of this on my sabbatical. Here I am thinking. Thinking about the meaning of life. Thinking about my purpose here on this earth. Thinking about what the future holds for me. Thinking about what to blog about. Truth be told...I'm posing for the picture so I look like I'm thinking. There was no thought process in my head besides I hope this picture doesn't make me look fat because I'll just delete it.

I'm confident that this month long sabbatical will result in a plethora of funny posts that will one day be the basis for my best-seller and chronicle my life's adventures. I'll try and keep you entertained this week Leslie.

9 comments:

courtney said...

FYI: we decided "H" had to be typed with a capital "H". However, there may be an offshoot branch of H'ers who type it "aich". The parties have agreed to disagree.

alisa said...

don't you think that since i started the "h" i should be allowed to use the "h" in any h-ing way i h well want to?

courtney said...

H man, do what you H'ing want. H'ing A.

Natalie said...

When are we going to start our book? We have well documented tales of our 2006 adventures, however, we have lacked in our research and communication in 2007. I am sure we can dig up something.

leslaz said...

i'm laughing. i'm entertained. teehee.

kellie said...

Are you sure you're thinking it could be gas?

Amy said...

It's nice to have you back where you belong!

Renee said...

What the aich? It's about aiching time you wrote again! I've missed you like aich! Welcome the aich back!

Amanda said...

Welcome back you have been missed!