Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Thumbs Up Weekend



That's right. Last weekend was a two thumbs up weekend. I stayed up way too late and had way too much fun. Courtney turned thirty and wanted a big, San Francisco celebration.

You'll have to check out Courtney's blog to get any details and pictures from the night.

I got home late, went to bed around 3 and slept in late until 9 on Saturday morning. I got up, got ready and went to San Francisco to play with Jerilyn. I love it when my friends come visit me. Okay, I love it when they have to come to San Francisco for work related purposes and spend time with me.




And then it was Halloween time. On the bus ride home on Friday, I decided that for Halloween this year I wanted to wear fake eyelashes, lots of sparkly makeup and wings. So, I decided to be a butterfly. While out with Jerilyn and her boyfriend Spencer I bought a pair of Tinker Bell wings at the Disney store. Then I got some purple leggings, some pink pom poms, some black pipe cleaner and a headband--and tada...the caterpillar emerged from her cocoon and became a pretty, pretty butterfly. A huge thank you to my make up artist Kara...I love having you around. Don't you think that the getting ready for Halloween, is always the most fun?




Some samplings of how much fun we had.
Me and Amy (a deviled egg):



Mackenzie (Adriane, from Rocky):



Cameron (Winnie the Pooh):



Marcus and Vicky (Blue man group Tobias and Rita from Arrested Development):



Ashley (props to Amy on the make up):



The Eggertson's (Scott and Melissa as Jim and Pam. Liz as a go-go girl):



Another night that I stayed up way too late and slept thru ward council in the morning. Once again though, it was a jammed packed weekend full of good times and great friends.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your blog really is so much better with pictures :) love the glittery, sparkely butterfly costume. You look hot!

Amanda said...

I love you costume! You look fabulous!