Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm flattered but....

So, as I've mentioned before, I get a lot of junk mail. A lot. And about once a month a new catalog is added. The Discovery Channel, Oriental Trading Company, Red Envelope, REI, Entertainment Weekly, Nike store.com, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn kids, Major League Baseball, Outdoor Adventures, Cold Water Creek (I must ellaborate on that one because it almost made me cry, it came to me at work. The catalog gods clearly hate me), the list goes on--it seriously does and I have no idea how I got on all of these subscription lists because I honestly don't buy this much stuff--it's a bit ridiculous. Anyway, I think it may have gone too far this time.



This is the catalog for Barney's New York. I know what you are all thinking and yes, I do have a fancy job and live in San Francisco. But let's be real: I live in San Francisco. Who can actually buy stuff from the Barney's catalog? So, while I may be flattered, I think I'm going to have to continue to make my wish lists from one of the many JCrew catalogs I get every single week.

No comments: