Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Stolen Idea

This came from Renee's blog back in June--the lack of structure has gotten me behind in a lot of things. Everyone knows I'm a joiner, so here is my mosaic of me based off of other's pictures.



If you would like to create your own, here are the rules:
1. Type your answer to each of the following questions in Flickr Search
2. Pick an image from the first page.
3. Copy and past each image's URL into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (Kid version: favorite animal)

Now, when you copy the pictures in to the mosaic maker it will create the credits portion so you don't need to add that extra step into the copy/pasting mantra--learned that lesson the hard way.


Photo Credits:
1. Alisa the sniper 2. improvised bread pudding 3. Week 4: Tuscaloosa County vs. Hillcrest 4. purple sea snails 5. Celebrity sighting #2- Aaron Eckhart 6. Coca Cola Classic 7. Evening Rain at the Duomo 8. bread pudding 9. She's Happy 10. My friends......ROCK 11. Hilarious 12. Caro y la llamo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Alisa,

Not sure if you ever scroll down and read comments on past postings. I just read your post about moving to New York. I think that is so awesome! I think it is so awesome because you have always wanted to live there and now you are actually doing it!!! I'm way impressed and happy for you. I immediately thought Felicity-esque and then you mentioned it. Don't rule out the whole RA thing unless you are not going to be living in a dorm. Which I'm guessing that you won't be. I'm glad you started up on your blog again. Can't wait to here about your new adventures.

Andrea Mathis

Andrea said...

oops- meant "hear" about your new adventures....

Renee said...

Hooray!! Love to see the spread of the game...