Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Before Shots

So, yes, I'm here in New York City. I live in a closet that was super nasty dirty when I moved in. And it comes complete with its own funky smell (I'm working on that one as well). Anyway, here are the before shots. Stay tuned for me to get some time to put the new IKEA stuff together and to get settled for the after shots. Imagine me here right now as I type this out. I'm lying on the bed.

That floor sure looks comfy--it'll soon be all ready for guests. Okay, make that guest.



3 comments:

kellie said...

i can't wait for the after shots or when my family of five sleeps on that floor

kjjbaker said...

I was hoping to see the view out the window. You need bunk beds.

Amanda said...

Hey you have a window--I love it, and you will make it fabulous!