Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wikihow, I'm a Fan



I'm also a fan of iGoogle and the fact that it gives me new Wikihows everyday. So, yesterday, I was minding my own business reading my Google horoscope (also located on the iGoogle page right next to the countdown until school starts) when I noticed that the Wikihow for the day was doing a running front flip. Awesome.

I read the article and then proceeded to watch the instructional video. While doing this I had two thoughts come to me.

#1: I'm pretty sure that I would pop my air mattress that is currently my bed if I were to try this. Must find a gym to pratice.

#2: I could make an instructional Wikihow video.

Mid-instructional video my mind began to wander. What skills could I teach via video via youtube? I was therefore no longer paying attention to the instructional video and will therefore not need a gym to practice in since I only know the first two steps which I can do in my own living room sans mats. I've been pondering what instructional wikihow I should create. These are my ideas:

#1: Pretending you aren't singing at the top of your lungs in the car when in fact you are singing at the top of your lungs in the car.

#2: Kicking an attacker in the shins.

#3: Launching candy necklace candies at the unsuspecting.

What do my two readers think? Who is willing to help? I need a video camera because my camera only does short film and I'd like this to be top quality. I'll also need some actors and stunt doubles. Let me know who wants to help. Or share you own wikihow instructional video ideas here.

No comments: