Friday, September 12, 2008

My First Visitor

It's official. I've had a visitor. Natalie, from such fame as being my life coach, came to New York for business. I remember when I used to have a job. Business travel was great when you weren't somewhere cool (New York) and got to visit friends (me) for free! Unfortunately, Natalie is so super busy that I got to spend a total of 1 hour with her.



Here she is standing in my apartment, which she said was surprisingly larger than her hotel room. I doubt it. She did laugh at all of my space. We then took a walk around union square, down to campus and Washington Square Park and then back up to 14th Street through the Village. Of course we stopped at Mrs. Fields on the way back. (We met working at Mrs. Fields way before the bankruptcy thing).

We strolled, talked about boys and had a lovely hour together. Then she caught a cab and went back to her hotel to work. I went back to my apartment to do more homework. Hope you enjoyed your stay Natalie!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

how much fun--I am sure you will have lots of visitors!

Natalie said...

I will never come and visit you again if you don't take that HIDEOUS picture down.

And I believe we spent 1 hour 45 minutes together. I got there at ten and hopped in my cab at 11:45.

alisa said...

well, i only got one visit out of you in sf....so, i wonder if i should just take my chances. hmmmmm...

Lori said...

That's cool Natalie came to visit you.