Saturday, September 13, 2008

Treat Tour Stop #3

The Little Pie Company





Today on the tour I headed up to the area between Chelsea and Times Square. It was an adorable street. I enlisted the help of a fellow Berkeley-ian. Meet Laura:



Brother Marostica was quite excited when he learned I was moving out to New York...I do love all of the Marosticas. Laura and I enjoyed our delicious pie.



The conversation focused on how much Berkeley kicks New York's butt. To be fair, New York totally kicks Berkeley's butt in many other aspects that we also discussed. However, it was nice to get someone to sympathize with me on the lack of space everywhere--people are always in your face and touching you. We also greatly miss the Berkeley ward.

On to more important things. The pie was delicious. Mark's list included recommendations at all locations. So, according to the list, I tried the Sour Cream Apple Walnut. Very tasty. Laura and the Mudslide pie which was super rich. I want to go back again and try the key lime and Southern pecan. I guess I'll have to wait for visitors!

No comments: