Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jeanette Tagged Me

My adorable little sister Jeanette, against her will, started a blog a while back. It's pretty nice being able to know what is going on in her life. Anyway, she tagged me on her blog and, as I've often said, I'm definitely a joiner. So, without delay, I bring you more facts about me!

Four Jobs I've Had:
  • Resident Assistant
  • Bartender
  • Gift Wrapper
  • Camp Counselor

Four Movies I Can Always Watch:

  • This Time Around
  • What's Up Doc?
  • Fever Pitch
  • Chipmunk Adventure

Four Places I've Lived:

  • Logan, UT
  • Greeley, PA
  • Seoul, Korea
  • Berkeley, CA

Four TV Shows I Enjoy:

  • The Office
  • Scrubs
  • 30 Rock
  • Gilmore Girls

Four Favorite Foods:

  • Cheese
  • Cupcakes
  • Apples
  • Chicken Tikki Masala from Breads of India

Four Websites I Visit:

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

  • My bed
  • My couch
  • A day spa
  • Disneyland

Four Blogger Buddies I'm Tagging:

  • Natalie
  • Courtney
  • Gnu
  • Kellie

No comments: