Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Let the Celebrations Begin

I officially started my birthday celebrations last night at Lark Creek Steakhouse. It is super delicious if any of you are starving in the Bloomingdale's mall and want a big, tasty dinner.

This is also why I didn't have time to finish the 100 list last night, and why I didn't get to eat a French Dip sandwich yesterday. I still claim I'm in the club even though I haven't had participated in three months.

This week the annual NABE and ABA meetings are here in San Francisco (it's a big lawyer seminar) which means it's like traveling for week long meetings without the benefit of having the rest of your life on hold (or at least out of your hands) because you are far away. There's just too much to do when they are all together. So, some of my team was in town and we went out to dinner after the meetings. Dinner was good as was the snickerdoodle cookie with a candle that I got because it is my birthday on Saturday!!! Hurray! The celebrations have begun, and I'm in full "I'm so happy it is my birthday" mode! Not liking the fact that I have lots of work and meetings and have to stay late in the city every night...but I'm psyched that it's finally my birthday.

I'll keep you all posted on the rest of the celebrations. I think it may get pretty spread out this year since my parents are in town for the actual day and celebration, my work party won't be until next week, and the friend party will have to be later too.

3 comments:

Kam said...

Happy Birthday! When we gonna play!?

kjjbaker said...

Great Birthday Day. We had a great time. Thanks

Dad

iamerica said...

Leos are the best! Happy Birthday lady. BTW - I have a friend to celebrate with next week!! (phew! I was really dreading a lonely 26th).