Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank you Pappy

Dads are wonderful. I've learned all sorts of wonderful things from dad throughout my life. I remember him teaching me how to ride a bike. I'm pretty sure we all learned on the red bike with the white seat. My dad taught me how to do magic. I can now make my leg disappear with the help of a large handkerchief. And my dad taught me how to take pictures. He's practically a professional when it comes to photography. The folks were recently in the bay area visiting us and this is what they shared with him. After he learned of the death of my camera, my dad was great at forwarding me all of the shots that he had taken so I would have something to blog about. You can all thank him yourselfs. What I didn't expect, was how great the pictures would be and the story that they tell.

These should be in a gallery they are just brilliant.







I'm so glad that dad was able to capture these amazing shots and memories. Especially when I have no pictures since I have no camera. Oh, this just in. The memory cards have not been damaged. I still have pictures. More to come!

Thanks for the pictures dad.

4 comments:

kjjbaker said...

In my defense - Check out the softball pictures of Mike on Mike & Jeanette blog.
More in my defense - Alisa always makes ugly faces at the camera if she knows someone is taking her picture. I have several that I can sent to anyone who requests them. The only chance of a pic of Alisa is a candid shot.

kellie said...

Dad, you don't need to defend your art. Alisa, obviously doesn't get it.

courtney said...

this is the greatest. and dear alisa's dad--i'll take you up on your kind offer.

Amanda said...

Dear Dad -

The picture of the back of Alisa's head is my favorite.