Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogging from the Bus

Today I saw a pale man with white hair. Imagine this. A pale man with white hair. He didn't have white hair just on his head. No. In fact, his arm hair was white too. Are you imagining this? Contrasted with his black t-shirt and black jeans, I was freaked out by this phenomenon. He was so white...it made me look tan by comparison. I hope I see that man again so we can become friends.

As the title of this blogs states, I'm blogging to you all now from the comfort of the bus. (Well, it was a lot more comfortable before some man thought he could sit next to me. There are plenty of other seats available, why would you sit next to the person with a computer open on her lap and her bag next to her only to make her move her bag and type on the computer all awkward like? Jerk!!) Anyway, back to the story: Technology is awesome. I'm on the internet on the bus. Who would have ever thought that we could live in a world where such luxury was possible? I wonder what fine things will be next? Teleporting? I sure hope so!

3 comments:

kjjbaker said...

great! another bus story to scare your mom.

dad

Natalie said...

What happened to your blog post about your bike...I am still waiting...

Lori said...

Teleporting would be really handy. I live in the middle of nowhere