Monday, June 04, 2007

Remember the Cheesecake?

Well, awhile back we went to Tahoe. It was wonderful. We still talk about it. In fact, I just got back from Ali's house where we laughed about the awesomeness that was that weekend. You may remember that I made the most delicious cheesecakes, yummmm. Well, Erica was talking about the cheesecakes and then Elisa piped in and said, "Bret [Gnu] totally watched me eat it...off my chest." The entire room broke into laughter. She was referring to her fall while skiing and meant the "eat it" as in fell and wiped out. However, this was right after cheesecake talk...it was amazing. My stomach still hurts a little bit, as do my cheeks.

Oh, good times.

I know this doesn't truly appease Leslie, Amy and Natalie. I did promise Amy a good 30 minutes devoted to the blog this weekend. However, this story was truly funny.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

If you make me a cheesecake next time you are in SLC, then maybe that will make up for this lame blog post. Ok, it's not really lame, but I just wanted to make an excuse for you to make me cheesecake.