Friday, June 22, 2007

Matchy Matchy Brown Squared



Here are Erica and Courtney in matching adorable brown dresses at Kara's wedding. Being Mormon is super great, it really is. And temple weddings are wonderful. I can't imagine my life any other way...but this also means that I rarely get to attend any of those fancy weddings that grace the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings with the bride walking down the aisle at a vineyard and everyone is in pretty dresses and then you eat awesome food and dance all night. So, you can only imagine my delight when Kara invited us to her wedding. Her big fancy, in a vineyard, pretty dress wedding. She looked gorgeous. The weather was gorgeous. It was storybook. It really was. Here she is walking down the aisle.



And here is the beautiful Vicky Hill as a bridesmaid. She set up Kara and Adam and look how that turned out. The two of us get to visit teach each other which is awesome! Plus, she looks gorgeous in her dress too.



I have to say that driving for over 2 hours to cover just about 35/40 miles was well worth it when we got to go to the wedding. Thanks Kara for letting us come and for the beautiful wedding. Plus, it gave me a chance to wear my shoes that I'm still totally in love with.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh how I love weddings like this. One day, when I get married, I am going to attempt to have a non-mormon, mormon wedding. You will be invited and will have to report on how it actually goes.