Sunday, June 10, 2007

Copying Natalie

So, my life coach posted this on her blog, therefore, I must follow. This is actually pretty funny. I went to Google and typed in "Alisa needs" and pressed enter. These are the top nine things that I need:

1) Alisa needs a home without children (this is so true, I have sticky issues. I love my nieces and nephews but prefer living with adults)

2) Alisa needs to quit working (again, couldn't be more true if I made this stuff up))

3) Alisa needs to think through the issues (like I'd admit if that one was true))

4) Alisa needs food every couple of hours (preferably chocolate!) (I didn't even have to add in that last part, it was already in Google, so true about the food though))

5) Alisa needs help...and not just the psychiatric kind (now this is getting a little self-destructive))

6) Alisa needs to get her own (don't even ask))

7) Alisa needs to wait for Annette to not be around because she doesn't want her...(again super true, I don't know what comes after her...but I know it has got to be true. I don't want anything to do with Annette, I can't stand her.--if an Annette is reading this I'm not talking about you, promise))

8) I'm not saying Alisa NEEDS any enhancement, but her size seems to vary (ha ha ha ha ha, awesome!))

9) Alisa needs to sing deeper more (how perfect is this because it leads me to my next blog subject))

Thanks Natalie, that was fun!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Someone told me to type in my name with "needs" and see what comes up...you did it for me.
Thanks!

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

Me too...your blog was the first "Alisa needs" that popped up in my search. You did the hard work for me...lol!

Alisa said...

Haha ditto. Alisa's unite!

alisa. said...

what alisa said ;)