Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Other People's Kids

Okay, I'm sick of looking at my feet every time I open my blog...yuck...what was I thinking when I decided to post my feet on the internet. I've reached an all time low. The shoes are great, but next time I will refrain from showcasing my feet with them. They are much cuter from my angle anyway (looking down from just over 5 feet away).

Anyway, I've recently become an aunt for the 5th time. I love being an aunt. It is so fun to spoil little children and dress them up in adorable little clothes. I am also lucky that I get to live by one of my nephews and the baby in utero (Heidi Anderson--no mom and dad, Stephanie and Erik aren't going to name her that, but I think it would be funny).

Berkeley, my adorable nephew, just loves animals. I went down to Stanford to go to the local carnival and study math with Stephanie. It was an awesome day. Here is my adorable little nephew:



I never knew how much of a Dr. Dolittle he was. He is riding that pony like a John Wayne natural.









After that horrible experience was over for Berkeley, we decided to test his love for animals out in the petting zoo.







The whole ordeal was so traumatic that it took a Capri Sun,



a sno cone,



and another Capri Sun to help the poor kid recover.



We eventually went back to Stephanie's for so much needed naps. Berkeley is a good kid and I'm sure he's going to be a great big brother in August.

No comments: