Friday, June 22, 2007

Just Another Day at the Park



It is summertime which means baseball time. I'm not a big baseball fan, not at all in fact. I've been to a handful of Giants games. I was with friends so I could occupy my time fine enough. However, my first A's game was super close thus allowing me to actually watch and enjoy the game. Hey, did you know baseball games can be fun? There are two rules to make baseball games fun. 1) Sit at least this close. And 2) Have a guy that looks like this sit in front of you and hit on you--awesome!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I wish you really had taken a picture of the sexy guy in front of you. I mean, if you were able to take this picture of the field, why not one of your soon-to-be boyfriend?

alisa said...

ooo, yuck! he wasn't sexy. he looked like the short shorts guy on reno 911. i didn't need him thinking that i was "into" him. the night would have taken an awkward turn.

kellie said...

I love baseball games and the garlic fries that go with them. ALso, good to see that you updated your blog--it's about time.

Amy said...

i feel the same way about baseball too - not really that into it - except when it's at a fabulous ball park like Camden Yards. A good park makes it feel like you are part of true americana, I love that.

I also enjoy an occasional baseball park chicken dance.