Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Breads of India...Delicious

It's a well known fact that my favorite restaurant in the bay area is Breads of India. I think that this restaurant is so great that it has pushed Indian to the top of my list of favorite foods. That is quite a feat because I love food. So, well done you amazing cooks at Breads of India. Okay, well done whoever came up with their chicken tikki masala recipe--yum.

This is one of my most favorite places that I like to take visitors. Courtney also shares a love for the tikki masala. The original Breads of India opened in Berkeley on Sacramento. It is the tiniest little restaurant and dining there allows you to dine with strangers at your table. It's great and very intimiate. Luckily for me, this was on my way home from the Bart stop every day after work when I lived in Berkeley. Unfortunately, when I moved to Alameda I didn't get to drive by as often. However, they expanded and opened a restaurant in Oakland which isn't far from our house at all. This one is much larger and decorated perfectly. You really all should come to Breads of India with us.

So, when Lynn, Drew and 63 were in town we of course went to Breads of India in Oakland. As usual, it was delicious. I am pretty sure that our guests loved it too.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Ah 63, I once slept in an RV with 63. The mystery still remains of who actually pooped in the toilet! Fess up, Courtney!

kellie said...

I love Breads of India. Yummy

Lori said...

Indian is freaking good. You're making me want some. Speaking of Indian, I sort of want to marry an Americanized Indian guy, so I can have cute halfsie babies. They would be so pretty!
I used to have fantasies about the cute Indian guy at curry in a hurry who used to always wear a yankees hat. Soo cute....think of the brown sugar babies....

courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
courtney said...

Gamine, don't you put that on me! I was the one who watched the 35 minute RV how-to video, and there is NO WAY I would have risked subjecting myself to that expelling hose. I used to think we all knew 63 had done it, but now methinks thou dost protest too much...
Clear your conscience!