Monday, April 30, 2007

French Dip Tuesday

Hey Everyone! Remember tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month. Not only does Brigham finally get to shower, but it is French Dip Tuesday. I'm hoping to steal my camera back from Gnu so I can take a picture of me eating a French Dip Sandwich tomorrow night while blogging and watching Gilmore Girls. I invite all to join in the festivities. French Dip sandwiches are really good. I don't know where the best place to get one is. I did have one at Tillie's once. Even though I don't like Tillie's, I may have to go back for French Dip tomorrow. Hmmm, basically I've got a lot to think about and prepare before tomorrow night.

Let me know about your French Dip sandwiches tomorrow. Natalie, you live right by the Gateway and can go to the Doto, home of the most delicious French dip. If I find out that you don't participate in this event, I will cry. (I'm testing out using crying as a threat. I haven't been able to gather enough evidence yet to truly test its power, but I'm not about to stop the test. On a side note: I have gotten more laughs as a response than I had originally hypothesized.)

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

courtney said...

Whatever--everybody knows you can't cry because you're dead inside. We laugh because it's the hollowest of threats.

Please don't make me go to Tillie's...

Natalie said...

Ok, i guess I still read your blog.

Um, yea, if I were going to go to The Dodo, i would get the smoked turkey sandwich. That is the only way to go there. Sorry lady. Plus, not really a fan of French Dip sandwiches. Second, I went to The Dodo on friday - I can't spend another $10 on lunch again. Just can't do it!