Thursday, April 05, 2007

Let's All Go to the Movies

1. Name a movie that you've seen more than 10 times.
A&E Pride and Prejudice

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater.
I saw Stranger than Fiction twice in the theater. I'm pretty sure I saw Titanic a couple of times in the theater as well.

3. Name an actor and actress that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
John Cusack and Sandra Bullock

4. Name an actor and actress that would make you less inclined to see a movie.
Billy Bob Thornton and Katie Holmes

5. Name a movie that you can do a quote from.
I can do quotes from several movies. I can quote all of Better off Dead and Clueless.

6. Name a movie musical to which you know all the lyrics (and dances) to all the songs.
This was basically the only movie genre I watched as a child: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Newsies, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Calamity Jane, Moulin Rouge, Meet Me in St. Louis, Annie. Grandma would be so proud.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
I'm sure all of the above qualify.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend to everyone.
Say Anything

9. Name a movie that you own.
Anne of Green Gables

10. Name an actor/actress who launched his/her career in another medium but has surprised you with his/her acting.
Ludacris--he was awesome in Crash.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in theater? If so, name the movie.
Yes, several. The first movie I saw at the drive-in was Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. But the best drive-in experience was a double feature: Batman Begins and Mr. and Mrs. Smith (hunk fest!)

12. Have you ever made out in a movie?
At the theater? No way!

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to.
There are a couple that keep lingering in my Netflix queue. An Inconvenient Truth and Spider Man 2

14. Have you ever walked out of a movie?
Slept thru? Yes. Walked out? No.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the movie theater.
My Life.

16. Popcorn?
Rarely.

17. How often do you go to the movies?
Twice a month--sometimes more, sometimes less.

18. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
I hate to admit it, but I saw Wild Hogs. I should have just lied.

19. What is your favorite movie genre?
ABC Family movies

20. What is the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Flight of the Navigator

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I wasted 8 hours of my life watching the first two Lord of the Rings (I only saw them on unedited DVD) and still can't bring myself to watch the third.

22. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Silence of the Lambs

23. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
Waiting for Guffman

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice answers. I can't believe you saw Wild Hogs though. I'm shocked at you.

Natalie said...

Waiting for Guffman - excellent answer! "Corkie we love you. We want you to live!"