Sunday, April 29, 2007

Patience is divine

So, I'm sure several of you (mostly just Natalie) are wondering when I'm actually going to blog again and post pictures and tell classic anecdotes, well, right now is not that time. I'm sorry. Watch the news people. We've had exciting and dangerous happenings here. The freeway broke. Actually, this doesn't affect me all that much, but traffic is going to suck for the next several months. Really really sucky traffic.

The real reason I can't spend my Sunday afternoon blogging about my last few adventures is because Mr. Gnu has stolen my camera and is taking it hostage. He's such a jerk. Until I get that camera back I can't blog with pictures and tell you about stuff and try and be funny. Tell him you are upset by this recent event, it is all his fault.

Now, I have a real life problem. Our fridge stinks. Not smells a little, but stinks! Full blown stinky nasty so we never ever want to open it up. We have thrown away fresh, good food on the random chance that it could be bad. I have cleaned and sanitized every inch of both the fridge and freezer. All of this to no avail. We have become the stinky kids, and I'm not happy about. Not happy!!! How can I get rid of the smell? It's nasty. Nasty!

There you go, Natalie. Happy Monday morning to you. I can't blog with pictures because Gnu's a jerk and my house stinks because of my nasty fridge. On a happier note, Golden State just went into the half with a very nice half court shot tying it up. Well done local team, well done.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I've decided to stop visiting your blog because you never write. Don't blame it on gnu.

leslaz said...

yay us. we updated our blogs. woot!

Did you check UNDER the fridge? or in the freezer? Stick a box of Arm n' Hammer in there, yo.

Amanda said...

Don't you rent? Tell your land lord it is broken, or worse yet, stinky. Maybe he will buy you a new one.

alisa said...

leslie--baking soda was our first attempt to get rid of the smell. it didn't work. i cleaned out the freezer. i even took the freezer apart (using tools) to thoroughly clean everything. it's clean. it just stinks!

it's not broken. the food is properly cold and frozen (fridge and freezer), it just smells bad. really bad. i wish i could bottle the smell and send it off to all of you.

Lori said...

I've experienced this rented house/stinky fridge issue before. Did you check the drip pan underneath the fridge? Sometimes those are the issue, or leakes under or around the fridge.
Who is the Mr. Gnu, and what has he done to your camera?