Thursday, April 05, 2007

Roommate Sing-a-long



Last Wednesday I had a meeting in Oakland and then came back to the house to work from home for the day. I got home to find a CD on top of my computer that read: a Wednesday morning gift for Alisa. I popped it into my CD player and the first song was Air Supply's Making Love out of Nothing at All. Genius! This is going to be the greatest CD mix ever. The song ended, and I anxiously awaited the next song. A familiar tune started again. That's right, she made me an entire CD of the wonderful Air Supply song repeated over and over again. I love Courtney.

Just wait, it doesn't end there. Courtney looked up the tabs to this magical song on the internet. We are on the verge of perfecting our harmonies and will be performing at open mic nights by the end of the month.

Thank you YouTube...check it out for your listening and viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Waste of a good CD mix if you ask me...but who am I to judge? However, very clever.

Amanda said...

I want to know if you are practicing the hair doos to go along with the harmony...oh yea..the bufont is coming back baby!