Monday, March 26, 2007

Come Back to Tahoe



The first weekend in March God blessed us with beautiful weather and lodging in Tahoe--we won it at the service auction last year. So, we packed up our cars and drove to our home for the weekend...a good time was about to be had!

Here's who came and their respective winning characteristics.

Me: Tied for best hair...and apparently the easiest girl there.


Coutney: Tied for best hair! Thanks Rachel for mine and Courtney's awesome hair.


Erica: Most likely to get a divorce and has a sordid past.


Amy: I can't remember what you won--do tell me.


Gnu Bret: what didn't he win? Tied for best butt. Won most wanted to kiss. Best dancer.


Liz: she tied for best butt (couldn't get a picture of it though)


Greg: Makes the most money.


Elisa: Best eyes.


Aaron Johnson: I think most likely to be famous or something, I don't remember.


Marcus: Most likely to go crazy.


Kara: I can't remember what you won, and I don't have a picture of you. How in the world did that happen? You were there right? I totally remember seeing you there. You are in the group shot. Are you a ghost? Is this why I wasn't able to get a picture of you?

We had a great time playing games where no one cheated.


doing puzzles


sleeping, reading, writing


and eating.


Here we all are together on the stairs, like a big, happy family. Too bad we had to leave shortly afterwards to go back home. Oh, how I miss Lake Tahoe!



P.S. I hope you all didn't forget about our wonderful neighbor Mr. Smoky McSmokerson. I love that he would shovel everytime he came out for a smoke break.


P.P.S. So, we should make this an annual affair.

P.P.P.S. Check out "Gnu Bret" on YouTube for more fun from the cabin.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I checked out Gnu Bret on YouTube and it's funny that the only recognizable sound is your high pitched sqeal laugh. Interesting?

I am glad you blogged about this Tahoe experience and included many of great pictures.

You look hot in the group picture!