Friday, March 09, 2007

Daily HORRORscope!

Leo
Friday, March 9, 2007
So what if the people around you have a secret? Not everything has to involve you.

Excuse me? Who the hell do these "cosmic" powers think they are saying something like that to me? C'mon anyone who is anyone knows that is not true. Ask Courtney. Ask Amy. Ask Leslie. Ask Natalie. (these are my four faithful blog readers--notice Courtney is first because she's awesome! I love all four of you, so please don't start fighting amongst the group. I just could never pick a favorite.)

I don't think I want to live in a world where my Friday horoscope says that the world doesn't revolve around me, and that my friends have secrets. This is something you'd expect on a Monday or an evil Wednesday, but not Friday.

So, in an effort to prove the cosmic forces wrong and to follow up to my previous Secrets Secrets post, now is the time to spill, kids. Each of you has a secret that needs to be shared. Simply add a comment and start typing. Oh, I don't limit the secret sharing to just the four blog readers. Go ahead and forward this to anyone to get them to also reveal their secret.

Therefore my exposure of your secrets via the blog, will allow you to come clean and the world to revolve around me once more! Happy sharing.

3 comments:

kellie said...

I can't believe you didn't include me in your faithful readership. Just because of that misstep, I will never share any secrets with you and will ban you from being the center of the universe.

alisa said...

Kellie! I'm so sorry! I figured with being pregnant and having two kids you had much more important things to do then read my silly blog every day. I won't let it happen again. You know I still want to hear your secrets (or at least your family's secrets). Besides, you are family, I'm your kids' favorite aunt, and I'm your mother's favorite daughter--you wouldn't deny me center of the universe status, would you?

leslaz said...

I could leave a comment containing a secret, but I don't feel comfortable leaving a secret comment on a blog who has never commented me, secret or not.

shhhhsecretsecretshhhh.