Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kellie Came to Town

This is super old news now, but Kellie mentioned that she had come to San Francisco on her blog but didn't bring her camera. Therefore, she criticized me for not yet posting pictures. So, for a full recap of what we did you can read her blog. However, I'll post the few pictures I did take of Kellie, her big belly and what we did on my day off of work. I need more days off of work!

The original plan was for the four of us to play in the city for the day: me, Kellie, Stephanie and Berkeley. Unfortunately, Berkeley was "sick" and Stephanie needed to take him home to sleep for the day. Hmmm, I wonder who was really tired and wanted to sleep for the day?



Therefore Kellie and I ventured off into the city alone. Two strange girls in a stranger city can never be too cautious. Here is the parking garage where we left the car. Mostly I did this so we would remember what level the car was on. Look at Kellie's cute jacket though.



We walked from Union Square through China Town to Little Italy for lunch and then back again. Not really a lot of walking but big bellied Kellie had swollen ankles and this wore two Baker girls out. However, included in the trip was a visit to Stella's--yum!!



Please note that Kellie is standing under the "Grant" street sign at the entrance to China Town. I'm hoping that little Grant Daniels can truly understand the significance of his name.





That is all. I hope Kellie can stop bothering me about these pictures now. Oh, it was really good to have Kellie come visit, by the way. I get to see Stephanie all of the time because she lives here too, but it is rare to see one of my other sisters unless I go visit them (Amanda and Jeanette: I've got an extra airmatress just in case).

No comments: