Monday, March 05, 2007

To Whom it May Concern

It has recently come to my attention that people are using my blog as a platform for launching unfounded and inappropriate co-worker rivalries and arguments. This is a web space for understanding and friendship. I accept all and all should be accepting of those who wish to comment and read my blog. I will not name names as this seems to be the source of contention. However, I know who you are and everyone who read the blog and comments about being slammed and bored at work also know who you are.

To date, there are about 3 people who read this blog. I would hate to lose one of these precious readers due to the contentious atmosphere in this web space. I ask of you as a friend and a respected blogger to please desist from this childish game.

Thank you for your consideration to keep this a family friendly web space. Thank you for reading my blog. And thank you for commenting on my blog; I do like having comments to read. Please continue to uphold the standards that I come to expect from the internet and my Working Title blog. I look forward to future shout outs to all of my 3 blog readers.

Sincerely,
alisa

No comments: