Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I blame you George W. Bush

I don't want any of my regulars to worry or think that I'm going to become political and use this blogspace as my own personal forum for political debate. That being said, I do have political views; I just don't like to share them because I think fighting/debating over politics is the stupidest thing to debate. I'd rather debate horrible fashion trends that are creeping back into mainstream. Ladies, I'm not ready for high-wasted pants, I just can't do it!

However, an event happened to me today that I completely blame George! I was stuck on a 4 hour layover in Honolulu. Airports are airports and I worked for the majority of the time. As my flight time got closer and closer, I began to see more and more men dressed in regulation camo. That's right there were about 50 young and vibrant army men getting on my plane. I'm sure the plane doesn't seat more than 70 or so. Therefore, guess who I get to sit by on the plane? You'd think with the odds in my favor I would be forced to sit next to a strapping young army man....but no, not today. I'm stuck next to a stinky smoker who obviously just smoked a case of Marlboro's like he was about to die. Plus, he was super chatty with the guy on the other side of him, thus forcing me to listen to their inane conversation. Yuck!

So, Mr. Bush...because of you there are all these troops running around....but I didn't get to sit next to one of them! Bad form, man! Bad form.

No comments: